Marketing Account Manager - Reading
Role: Marketing Account Manager
Salary: £35K Basic + 15% Bonus + Benefits
Our client is looking for an account manager to manage a number of active accounts. Our client is Marketing agency based in the heart of the Thames Valley. The client has a strong footprint in the B2B technology industry and they are a true global player. They are a genuine extension to the clients marketing department.
They put success down to engaging with decision makers in their local language, providing highly-scalable, effective and measurable marketing services on an out-sourced or in-sourced basis.
The Account Manager will be getting hands on from day one with all aspects of the delivery. In this role you will be responsible for the on-boarding of clients, management of live campaigns as well as the monitoring and reviewing.
A key function is the reviews to monitor the success of the campaigns. The Account manager also updates clients regularly on the risks, issues, resolutions and success as part of weekly updates and calls.
Day to day responsibilities include:
- On-boarding campaigns from conception through to delivery working with key team members
- Monitoring campaigns, with the ability to manage client and sales team expectations
- Producing progress reports
- Managing on average 10-15 campaigns at any given time
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders
A minimum of 2 - 3 years previous experience in a marketing agency environment
- Process driven -actively reviews execution and delivery , using daily management reporting
- Client facing experience - confident, ability to attend client meetings with sales teams
- Project delivery
- Account Management
- Scoping the brief and identifying the needs of the client
- Experience in running and managing multiple accounts