Business Development Executive - Excellent career opportunity
Business Development Executive - A genuine career opportunity
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Basic Salary £25,000 to £28,000 + £7,000 Commission + Pension + 25 days holiday (plus bank holiday’s) + excellent prospects
As a recent acquisition by an American based market leader my client have aggressive growth plans that will lead to considerable expansion in their infrastructure, this growth will provide excellent career and development opportunities.
The company are specialist providers of reward/recognition and incentive/motivation solutions.
Companies commonly use these solutions to attract, retain and reward staff for performance and loyalty. They are also used my many companies as loyalty schemes for their customers.
The company’s customers are spread across a variety of business sectors including household names in retail and leisure as well as in the business-to-business sector and working with third party agencies, making this a varied and exciting opportunity.
The working environment is vibrant, busy and collaborative but not corporate.
Training and Development
Following initial company induction and product training, you will be predominantly office based generating new business sales over the phone in a business-to-business sales environment. Your efforts will be supported by website and marketing leads, a CRM database and self-generation.
You will report directly to the Sales Director, who will be responsible for your development which will lead to face to face client meetings with both new and existing customers.
- Customers -telephone, email and where required: face to face meetings
- Manage the Sales/Customer database
- Working with leaders of other business functions within the company
- Supporting the leadership team in all aspects of business growth and sales development
- Identification of new business and up sell/ cross sell opportunities
- Market analysis and keeping abreast of what competitors are doing.
- Deal with enquiries from clients, customers of clients, external sources or from within the Company either by written form, personal contact or telephone to ensure that any queries are dealt with in a timely and efficient manner.
In addition to having previous sales experience the company are looking for someone who has the personality, desire and hunger to make a name for themself and in turn develop their career alongside the growth plans of the business.
Additionally you will have the following skills and experience:
- Sales Skills -
- account development and sales planning
- Interpersonal skills including the ability to interact with senior client contacts
- Ability to make effective and persuasive presentations
- Communication skills - verbal and written
- Ability to work under pressure
- Computer skills including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access)
- Focused on delivering results
- Resourceful and able to initiate activity
- Negotiation skills