Sales Consultant

Recruiter
BMS Performance
Location
Cardiff
Salary
23000.0000
Posted
13 Apr 2017
Closes
13 May 2017
Sector
Retail
Contract Type
Permanent
Hours
Full Time
A rare and exciting opportunity has arisen, for a driven, ambitious and high performing Sales Consultant to join this highly successful sector leading organisation.

THE ROLE: As a Sales Consultant, you will be responsible for selling hair and beauty products into salons across south Wales. With a strong customer base already established, 75% of your time will be spent managing existing accounts, with the remaining 25% focused on new business.

THE PERSON: Dealing with salon owners, you will need an outgoing, adaptable and robust personality. Selling using features and benefits, you will need to educate business owners on why our clients products will benefit their salon. Previous sales experience in the hair and beauty or related sectors would be advantageous.

THE COMPANY: With a rich heritage and loyal customer base, this nationwide organisation has been supplying hair and beauty professionals for nearly 60 years. Their success has been built on; quality products, great customer service and highly trained and attentive employees.

THE PACKAGE FOR SALES CONSULTANT:
  • Basic: £23,000
  • Bonus: £12,000 - £15,000
  • Benefits: Laptop, Mobile, Pension,
LOCATION: Cardiff, Newport, Bridgend, Swansea

BMS Performance specialises in sales recruitment. We'll enable you to develop your career. At the heart of our approach is listening. Getting to know you, your skills, experiences and most importantly what you want from your career.

Initial meetings occur at the convenient location of Bristol just off the M4 and M32 and within easy reach of the M5. We are committed to meeting all potentially suitable candidates face to face.

If you have previously met with a BMS Consultant please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity.