Project Manager Construction
Project Manager (Construction)
Employment type: Permanent, full time
Location: Suffolk, managing two sites across Suffolk region
Salary: £45,000-£55,000 per annum + Car/Car Allowance & Benefits
Our client is looking for a Project Manager to join their team on a permanent basis. You will oversee a number of high end specialist developments. This is an excellent opportunity to develop your career with a company creating extensive opportunities.
Would you like to work for a company at the forefront of specialist property development and restoration? Our client has an excellent reputation built on years of innovation and excellent workmanship. You will work across sites predominantly in the South East of England
Example of responsibilities:
- Responsible for planning and programming a number of sites in line with the approved feasibility ensuring staffing levels are met.
- Attend regular site meetings to discuss, monitor and overcome disputes or issues relating to financial or productivity nature.
- Monitor sub-contractors performance to ensure excellent standard of work is maintained
- Ensure projects are delivered within budget, maintaining the highest of standards at all times
- Ensure health, safety and welfare requirements are adhered to at all times
- Must have previous experience in a similar role.
- Strong Commercial awareness
- Understanding of construction and property law
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Excellent regard and understanding of health and safety requirements
- Excellent communication skills
If you feel you meet the essential skills, then please click apply today and send us a copy of your current CV. MNB Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants via email or phone to inform you on the outcome of your application. Rest assured you will be fully supported throughout the process.
Key words: Contracts Manager, Construction Manager, Project Manager, Build Manager, Senior Site Manager