Newly Qualified Teacher NQT London Primary School
Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT) - Key Stage One or Two - North East London
A tight-knit supportive community school are looking to welcome an NQT to join them during the first steps of their teaching career. They want an enthusiastic final year student teacher to start in September 2017. This school is a fantastic environment to help their confidence and creativity flourish.
** London Borough of Waltham Forest
** KS1 or KS2
** 2-3 form entry
** Close to Victoria Line station
REESON Education are working on behalf of a client school who are looking for an enthusiastic NQT to join this supportive and forward-thinking school. This is a fantastic opportunity for an outstanding NQT to join a lovely school who have a track record of helping nurture teacher's potential. The SLT excited to welcome their next NQT to work within either KS1 or KS2. You will become part of a friendly and creative team who are committed to further development.
The school is located in a London weighted borough. There are several rail links which makes the school accessible from central London as well as East London and Essex areas.
This school encourages positive learning and good behavior. The SLT are highly committed supporting and developing their colleagues as well as their pupil's. The school really prides itself on being a big part of the community. This is great opportunity to join a vibrant and successful school to make your first step into teaching with.
The right candidate will need to have:
- Confident classroom and behaviour management
- Studying to become NQT
- Great understanding of the National Curriculum and QTS
- Enhanced DBS - Or valid within the year (Update service)
The right candidate will be:
- An ability to work with students at different levels of attainment
- Participating in creative learning
- Communicating with parents and carers over pupil's progress and participating in departmental meetings, parents' evenings and whole school training events
- Passionate about raising aspirations and improving educational life chances.
Should this role be of interest please do not hesitate in contacting Bonnie from REESON Education ASAP. Interviews are taking place early next week. To apply please forward across a recent CV.