Personal Tax Semi Senior to Senior - Leading Regional Independent
Are you a Personal Tax specialist at the Semi-Senior to Senior level looking for your next move within practice? A leading regional independent accountancy firm with offices in Wisbech are currently looking to expand their team. They are offering a generous salary and will support study.
- The preparation of personal tax returns including capital gains computations.
- Dividend planning and general queries from clients
- Assisting the tax director in various tax and company consultation work
- Communicating with clients via telephone, letter, email and in person
- Part - ATT/CTA/ACCA qualified.
- Experience in personal tax and knowledge of income and capital gains tax
- Proactive and highly organised.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to confidently communicate with both colleagues and clients
- Strong IT skills with proficiency in MS Office and accounting software packages
For more information on this Personal Tax role, please apply directly or contact Nicholas Peer at AJ Chambers