Senior Brand Manager
A truly exciting opportunity to take on the newly created role as Senior Brand Manager in a fast growing premium consumer goods business.
Since the company was established they have grown to become a leading player in a £100m category. They are currently a small but close-knit team with an entrepreneurial mind-set and a lot of ambition. With an exciting pipeline of NPD coming through and expansion planned into mainland Europe they are looking for a Senior Brand Manager to help make this happen.
Within this role we're looking for you to:
- Be the brand guardian, responsible for owning the look and feel of the brand.
- Lead the development of creative and strategic brand plans.
- Work closely with the founder to develop the brand in line with new product development requirements.
- Manage all brand marketing activity. Develop and manage implementation of the annual marketing strategy and quarterly marketing plans.
- Responsible for managing the full marketing mix, including brand development and design, brand partnerships, PR and profile building, content creation, sampling activity and managing the social strategy.
- Key leadership role within the team, senior stakeholder management.
- Manage, develop and challenge a team of direct reports and a wider team.
- Work closely with digital, commercial and operations team to ensure brand consistency.
- Effectively manage agencies to brief and complete projects on budget and on time.
To apply for this role you will ideally be working in a Brand or Senior Brand role in a food or drink business. Experience of working in a smaller business or a start-up would be highly beneficial as would experience of marketing premium food and drink products. Strong agency management, people management and influencing skills are essential as is the ability to think creatively whilst managing a budget.
We are looking for someone who is proactive and hardworking with a positive outlook and loads of energy and drive. If this sounds like you then don't hesitate to apply below!
Lime Talent is a recruitment agency specialising in the consumer goods industry. To view a broader selection of our current vacancies go to www.limetalentgroup.com or call us on .
The Lime Talent team always review and process job applications swiftly. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you’ve not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Lime Talent Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.