Credit Control Administrator
Are you looking for an entry level Finance/ Accounts role within Credit Control? Do you have experience with Administration or Customer Service? We are currently looking for a Credit Control Administrator for a large FCA RegulatedInsurance company in Portsmouth. You should be a confident communicator with a good telephone manner, be flexible to work within a team environment and have the ability to be proactive.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to work within a dynamic environment supporting the Finance team in the successful recovery of unpaid insurance premiums. This role also benefits from a monthly cash collection bonus.
The company is part of larger group who are based in the UK and are responsible for the marketing & distribution of insurance products. They are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA). The company applies a unique approach to business. Through the extensive training and development of their employees, they endeavour to provide the best possible service to their customers.
- Effectively handle all calls (inbound and outbound), to maximise cash collection through the provision of effective and efficient communication and negotiation skills.
- To maximise cash collection whilst providing excellent customer service by handling calls, resolving queries and negotiating payment plans.
- Establish and maintain effective communication and relationships with all colleagues and customers, promoting a professional business image.
- Ensure all Credit Control report work is completed within the accuracy standards of the department without the need for supervision or assistance.
- Contribute to the achievement of team and operational targets.
Skills and Experience:
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Ability to handle difficult calls.
- Confident communication skills at all levels.
- Ability to remain motivated in a changing working environment.
- Works on own initiative.
- Experience of working in a contact centre, or customer service environment.
- 5 GCSEs including Maths and English, Grade C or above.
What will you get out of it?
The salary for this role is £14,500.00 (OTE £20,000.00). They can also offer you 22 Days holiday(+B/hols), Childcare Vouchers, Pension Scheme, Private Medical Insurance, Life Insurance (4x salary), Brand New free on site Gym, and subsidised canteen.
If you wish to have a discreet conversation to learn more about the opportunity, please ring and ask to speak to Emma, or alternatively please click apply to submit your CV and we will be in touch!