Ingram Micro is the global leader in technology and supply chain services with an extensive array of resources to drive market and customer growth, while bringing unique insights that enable businesses to realize the promise of technology™.
Who we are
With our vast global infrastructure and focus on cloud, mobility & lifecycle services, supply chain and technology solutions, Ingram Micro enables business partners to operate more efficiently and successfully in the markets they serve. No other company delivers as broad and deep a spectrum of technology and supply chain services to businesses around the world. But none of this is achievable without great people, with a complete customer focus.
Working with our leading volume vendors to provide an end to end marketing solution, managing the creative design and maintenance of sales collateral and marketing materials. You will be presenting ideas to vendors, so confidence and excellent communication is paramount.
You will have…
- Responsibility for the strategic marketing plan
- ROI and analytics on success
- Establishing key relationships
- Ensure continuous improvement of data and use of business intelligence of drive focused marketing messages
- Provide key management support for Marketing Director
- Understanding of revenue and content based marketing, tools and approaches
- Understanding of how technology can be used to overcome business pains and challenges
The ideal candidate for this opportunity will have…
- A minimum of 2 years marketing experience
- Preferably 2 years’ experience of working in the IT industry
- Knowledge of fundamentals of direct marketing and marketing communications
- Demonstrable database knowledge - technical, structural and data type manipulation
- CIM - Chartered Marketer status preferred
- Ideally a marketing element of degree or post graduate qualification, or degree or equivalent in a business related subject
Make an application to join the team
Our team is as much about our people as it is our customers and business partners. We want associates with a strong desire to succeed. We offer a competitive base, bonus and benefits package.
If this sounds like the role for you, click apply now.