Project Design Manager
CR Smith has an exciting opportunity for a hands-on Project Design Manager based in the Dunfermline Head Office.
Job Title: Project Design Manager
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 per annum
This person will be responsible for managing the overall design process from point of sale to the receipt of completion certificate. They will also have responsibility for the drawing office team to ensure all designs are approved by local authorities for both living spaces and window installations.
As Project Design Manager, the successful candidate will lead the team of architectural technicians, ensuring the team:
- Process building applications from start to finish
- Meet company targets and ensure the commerciality of each project
- Handle any customer enquiries efficiently and promptly
- Lead product design improvements
- Provide technical expertise on the review of product and installations
- Provide technical support to the sales force on new projects
- Maintain regular communication with building control officers on the status of applications
Project Design Manager - You:
We are looking for a dynamic individual with a passion for the design and building environment who would relish working with the market leaders in developing and delivering exceptional living spaces for our customers.
- A degree in architectural technology or similar
- Extensive experience in the use of AutoCAD
- A minimum of two years supervisory/management experience
- Extensive working knowledge of current building regulations
- Excellent communication skills
- QS/costing/estimating experience and construction knowledge, to assist in the preparation of quotes for bespoke conservatory/tiled sunroom projects
To submit your CV for this exciting Project Design Manager opportunity, please click ‘Apply’ now!