Audit Executive, Top 10 Practice, £37,000 - £45,000
Curtis recruitment is seeking to recruit an Audit Executive for a role within a top 10 accountancy practice at its office in the St Albans area. This is a challenging and inspiring position within which, you will be part of a new business team, aiming to bring business leaders together to work, connect and develop.
As Audit Executive, you will provide a wide range of audit and assurance services to private, public and international companies across various sectors and sizes of clients.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Preparing and reviewing work papers and drafts of the financial statements
- Allocating work to other members of the audit team, ensuring associates understand their responsibilities and have received excellent on-the-job coaching
- Discussing relevant audit issues with personnel at the clients’ premises in a professional and articulate manner
- Create a positive impression with the client, responding to any queries in a respectable time frame
- Effectively support and engage with managers throughout the audit process
- Interact with local businesses and take part in networking activities
To be considered for this role, you will satisfy the following criteria:
- Be professionally qualified (ACCA, ACA, CA, CPA, or equivalent)
- Be technically strong with a solid audit grounding
- Have a good working knowledge of IFRS and UK GAAP and be comfortable using Audit Software and Microsoft packages
- Possess excellent communication skills to engage effectively with clients and team members
- Be able to lead on-site audit teams
In return, the company offers a competitive salary, ongoing training and excellent career progression potential.