A well-established, growing, day nursery based in Lower Sydenham is currently looking for an experienced Pre-School Practitioner. The nursery caters for children aged from three months up to five years, and has many years of experience providing childcare, with a team of specially selected, highly qualified, experienced and caring staff.
If you would like to take on this wonderful opportunity, you must first have the following:
• A Level 3 or higher qualification in childcare.
• Have previous experience working in a nursery setting, working with children 3-5 years old.
• Hold current paediatric 1st aid certificate and Food Handling Level 2 certificate.
• Hold a current DBS.
You will be required to:
- Create and maintain the nursery's reputation to create a stimulating and fun learning environment for young children.
- Be flexible working with all age groups.
- Have a strong understanding of the English language, both spoken and written.
The appointed Nursery Practitioner will have to be imaginative, have excellent organisational, communication and people skills, and most importantly, have a passion for working with children.
In return you will received a salary of £17,500 per annum. Candidates with EYPS / EYTS will receive a salary of £20,000+.