£21-£23k per annum
Benefits- 20 days annual leave, auto pension enrolment
Hours of work- 8am-4:30pm Monday-Thursday and 8am-3:30pm Friday
My client is currently seeking to appoint a Workshop PDI Engineer to work within their workshop in Northampton.
This role will be reporting into the Workshop Supervisor and the successful applicant will assist in the preparation and modification of new equipment to a high standard. They will carry out all relevant tasks associated to the job sheet as per customer requirements whilst working to all depot Health & Safety and PPE rules.
Key Responsibilities for the Role are as follows;
- Responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to, the preparation of lift trucks, in line with customer’s technical and delivery requirements, at all times taking account of manufacturer’s guidelines and sound engineering practices.
- Fitting of aftermarket attachments and Cabs (Training will be provided)
Training, Qualifications and Experience:
- Mechanical experience is necessary- either within Forklift, Lift, Plant equipment, LGV, HGV
- MUST have forklift license - (if expired then the business will pay to renew)
- Experience of working with Fork Lift Trucks, Plant and Agricultural equipment is highly advantages.