Accounts Senior - Practice Firm
A great opportunity for an experienced Accounts Senior to join a leading local firm of accountants, especially if your chosen path is a career in general accountancy practice.
You'll look after the provision of general practice services to a broad portfolio of the firm’s clients. From entrepreneurial OMB business start-ups through to corporate businesses.
This opportunity is ideal if you enjoy diversity of work and enjoy working closely with your clients.
- Working on a varied portfolio of clients
- Financial accounts production, management accounts, VAT returns etc.
- Provision of personal and corporate tax services
- Promoting and developing good relationships with clients
- Mentoring more junior staff
- Hands on in terms of the work carried out for clients
Please apply with your CV in the first instance. Please do note that you will need an appropriate amount of recent, relevant experience of working for a professional accountancy firm. Experience gained from positions held in commercial or industrial posts is unfortunately not suitable on this occasion.
We look forward to working with you and being part of your success.