Business Development Executive - Global Brand
This global, market leading environmental technologies manufacturer aim to offer advanced environmental systems that can really make a difference to the world. They believe that global climate challenges need local solutions and, as a result, they have developed pioneering solutions that heat, cool and ventilate buildings in the most energy efficient ways possible.
They are now looking for a Business Development Executive to develop business opportunities across North West London.
In this Business Development Executive job, you will be responsible for actively selling and specifying their range of domestic heating and ventilation products to key prospective markets. Working across Social Housing, Housing Developers and Installers, you will be the key point of contact and help to manage sales across North West London. You will be passionate about the renewable energy sector to confidently pitch these products to a range of clients.
Please note you must have a driving licence to be considered for this Business Development Executive job.
In this Business Development Executive job, your role will include:
- Managing clients within the North-West London region
- Generating growth within the region as well as managing existing accounts
- Liaising with a range of clients including architects, asset managements, project managers (to name a few)
- Selling extensive range of heating and ventilation products to prospective markets including social housing, house developers (national and regional) and installers
- Preparing quotations for clients
- Weekly travel within the UK and trips - overnight stays will apply monthly
What we're looking for?
- Ideally a degree in Business Management, Engineering, Technology, Renewable or Environmental discipline
- Previous sales experience is desirable
- Fantastic communication skills - an ability to liaise with various clients and establish rapport
- Excellent time management - the ability to multitask and meet strict deadlines
- A driving licence is required for business trips and travel within the UK
What else is on offer?
- Competitive starting salary, plus fantastic commission structure
- The chance to work for a global company
- Company car, mobile + extras
If this Business Development Executive graduate job at this global technologies manufacturer is ticking all the boxes, don't miss out and apply today!