A fantastic opportunity has arisen at this online beauty retailer, based in Northampton. You will need to be a part qualified Accountant with ACCA or CIMA with good academics including A level Maths at A/B grade.
Duties will include:
- Support the Financial Controller in the month end close and production of monthly management accounts for online business, including consolidation of other divisions into the Group results
- Review the results of the stores businesses abroad and ensure they are properly understood and consolidated into the monthly Group results
- Prepare and post accurate accruals and prepayments at month end
- Ensure all key month end postings are carried out on an accurate and timely basis
- Liaise with key budget holders in the business to ensure all costs are recognised correctly in the management accounts
- Ensure that all cost variances to Budget and Forecast are investigated and understood
- Ensure that key Balance Sheet accounts are understood and properly reflect the business operations - such as voucher provisions, stock, stock provisions, deferred income
- Prepare monthly cost centre reports and other ad hoc reports for key business managers and assist them with understanding of their reports and with day to day budgetary control
- Support the Director of Business Planning & Analysis with Budgets and Forecasts as needed
ASC Connections is a leading recruitment business specialising within areas of both technical and business services.
We operate as an employment business or an employment agency for all temporary and permanent roles respectively.
For an extensive range of job opportunities please visit our website at www.asc-connections.com