Senior Marketing Executive
Job Title: Senior Marketing Executive
Hours: Full time (35 hours per week)
Reports to: Director of Communications
Salary: Up to £26k
We are seeking a Senior Marketing Executive to support marketing activity to provide added value and support retention of existing customers and to engage new audiences in both new and existing products and services.
We are seeking a commercially focused individual to join our lively team of marketing and communications professionals. We are looking for an innovative and creative person with multi-channel marketing skills and experience. The ideal candidate will have a combination of both agency and client side experience. We are seeking someone with solid copywriting, an eye for detail and excellent marketing campaign delivery skills who can develop and deliver advertising and promotional campaigns for commercial activities.
Key Areas of Responsibility include:
- Support commercial areas of the business in the delivery of marketing plans
- Support the delivery of events through securing corporate sponsorship opportunities and maximizing on the reach and income generation of events
- Develop and execute marketing plan and support the sales and promotional plan to help to retain existing customers, maximize income generation and attract new customers
- Support on business development opportunities through preparation of bids, proposals and pitches as appropriate
- Maximise advertising revenues for the companies channels including website, magazine etc.
- Research and writing the content for marketing material
- Evaluation of effectiveness of activity
- Support in other areas of campaigns and marketing as and when required
Skills & Experience:
- Degree or equivalent qualifications
- At least four years' commercial experience
- A strong marketing and branding background
- Excellent management, communication, teamwork and time management skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- An adaptable and flexible individual who has the ability to think strategically, devise and execute plans as well as have a hands-on approach to work
ASC Connections is a leading recruitment business specialising within areas of both technical and business services.
We operate as an employment business or an employment agency for all temporary and permanent roles respectively.
For an extensive range of job opportunities please visit our website at www.asc-connections.com