Electrical Fitter, Banbury
We are recruiting for an Electrical Fitter to join a global manufacturing company based in Banbury. As an Electrical fitter your main duties will be electrical wiring and assembly of the companies product range.
Electrical Fitter responsibilities;
- Efficient use of equipment to achieve manufacturing targets for delivery, quality and target time
- Adhering to wiring practices and procedures
- Slinging and lifting loads in a safe manner
Key qualification and skills;
- Electrical and mechanical fitting experience
- Technical drawing interpretation
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment
The ideal candidate will have IEE 16th/17th Edition or equivalent.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Each candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and ability to perform the duties of the job. Champion Technical, a specialist division of Champion Employment Ltd acting as an Employment Agency & Business. Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted at this time. If you do not hear back from us within four days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application. Please continue to visit the website for other opportunities.