EYFS Teacher 0.4
EYFS Teacher at The Grange Primary School. For more details contact Paul Hunt on .
EYFS Teacher (part time 0.4)
Required for September 2017
The Grange Primary School, an academy within The Shrewsbury Academies Trust, is a really exciting place to be as we continue on our quest of rapid improvement.
We are seeking an outstanding teacher who has high expectations of themselves and their pupils, and the ability to inspire, motivate and challenge pupils through quality teaching and creative learning experiences.
We pride ourselves on having an excellent level of pastoral support in school. We strongly believe that children learn best if they are happy and engaged in their learning.
The successful candidates will be:
* An outstanding teacher
* A creative practitioner, dedicated to raising standards
* Excited by the opportunity to meet challenge
* Committed to high standards of achievement and excellence and enjoyment within the curriculum
* Able to work as part of the wider school team
In return we can offer:
* A welcoming and supportive Governing Body.
* A highly supportive Leadership Team.
* Excellent, coaching and opportunities for professional and career development.
* The opportunity to bring your ideas, ambition and drive to the classroom in order to ensure all children take part, enjoy and achieve their potential.
* A vibrant, warm, friendly working environment.
This is an exciting time to join The Grange Primary School and the Shrewsbury Academies Trust; ambitious and innovative teachers will thrive in this environment and will be offered plentiful opportunity for further progression.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and encouraged, please contact Tracey Woollam at Grange Primary on or on .
For more information and to request an application pack please contact Paul Hunt at Hays Education:
Closing Date: Midday on Tuesday 2nd May 2017.
The appointment will be subject to DBS clearance for the successful applicant. We are committed to equality and diversity.