Home Manager needed - Stockport - up to £50K!
An exciting new Home Manager vacancy has arisen at my client's medium-sized elderly nursing home in Stockport, which is registered to care for individuals aged 65+ who have complex health conditions such as dementia, enduring physical disabilities, mental health conditions and sensory impairment.
My client is a leading healthcare provider in the UK, and is the recipient of a variety of prestigious industry awards related to its patient-centred care, people management and development and leadership. It has an industry-accredited nurse induction, training and career development programme in place, and career progression is something my client encourages and facilitates at all levels.
With regard to the vacant Home Manager role, in order to be considered you must be:
- A Home Manager who has had troubleshooting/turnaround experience within the nursing home environment
- A Registered Nurse in the UK with a valid NMC pin
- Flexible to attend interviews
- Prepared to dedicate yourself to the role and perform on-call duties when required
The duties of this role will involve:
- Increasing occupancy at the home
- Raising profitability and using budgeting/financial management skills on a day-to-day basis
- Being responsible for the day-to-day management of the home
- Demonstrating excellent clinical skills
- Managing all members of staff, including liaising with internal or external agencies
- Working within the NMC Code of Professional Conduct and the Commission for Social Care Inspection standards
- Improving the quality rating of the home set out by the CQC
- Exhibiting and using outstanding communication, marketing, business and interpersonal skills
In return, you will receive:
- Generous annual leave allowance
- Competitive salary
- Company discounts e.g. travel, insurance, vehicle cover, retail etc.
- Constant support and further training/educational opportunities
- Support with revalidation
- NMC/DBS paid
My client is arranging interviews immediately so, to be put forward for this fantastic opportunity, please click 'APPLY NOW' or contact / !If your experience matches please forward your CV immediatelyWhite Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy