x2 KS1/KS2 Class Teachers - Bromley Primary School
KS1 and KS2 Primary Teachers - Popular Bromley School - Graded 'Good’ and Improving
Q - Are you a reflective classroom practitioner looking for a supportive, fun and well-lead Primary School?
Q - Would you be interested in joining a 'Good’ and improving 2 form entry school?
If you’ve answered YES to both of the above, then this exciting opportunity may be just what you’re looking for! Have a read and apply. Our recruitment process is simple, quick and stress-free!
- X2 Full-Time Class Teacher vacancies
- KS1 & KS2 Primary Teachers - Flexibility on Year Group
- Permanent School Contract
- Joining a fun team of staff in a modern primary school
- Supportive NQT induction: 1:1 Mentor
- Great CPD and development opportunities for all teachers
- September 2017 start - Permanent - Full Time
- MPS/UPS Inner London Payscale
- TLR Opportunities for experienced teachers
- MUST have UK QTS
- A dynamic and reflective classroom practitioner graded 'Good’ or above
- A genuine passion for primary education
- Strong academics throughout: GCSE’s, A Levels and Degree
- You must show a strong understanding of the Teaching Standards
- Good understanding of the British KS2 Primary curriculum
- Previous Lesson observations are required: 'Good or Outstanding’
- Graded 'Good’ in their latest Ofsted report
- Aiming towards becoming 'Outstanding’
- Creative and inclusive Primary School
- 2-Form Entry with a bulge in some years
- Fantastic SLT in place - Forward thinking
- Brilliant NQT induction - Supportive and informative
- CPD opportunities on offer
- Located in the Outer London Borough of Bromley
- Rapidly improving towards Outstanding
- Great connections via South Eastern Rail serviced by Victoria and London Bridge
- Free Staff Car Park
Are you excited by this opportunity? APPLY TODAY and if shortlisted, one of the Clarus team will be in touch within 12 hours!