Exhibition Marketing Executive
Senior Events Marketing Executive
5 month Fixed term contract to Perm
Our client produces some of the most exciting and well known large scale exhibitions in the country. They are looking for an outgoing exhibition marketing executive to join the team for a 5 month fixed term contract with the potential go move in to a permanent position.
The responsibilities will include:
* Working across the full marketing mix (print, web, email, PR, social) to deliver effective consumer-facing marketing campaigns
* Creating and managing campaign schedules to ensure all deadlines are met
* Creating engaging and relevant content for website and social media
* Manage and maintain event websites
The Exhibition Marketing Executive will have;
* At least a 2:1 degree (preferably marketing / business related) or equivalent.
* A minimum of 12 months experience of working in B2B conferences, exhibitions, media or similar.
* A demonstrated analytical approach and ability to work with data.
* To be self-driven, a highly effective time manager and have excellent attention to detail.
* To be willing to learn and apply our processes and methodologies to producing world class events and be focused on self-development.
In return, the company will offer you the opportunity to further your career, develop as a professional and be rewarded for your efforts and achievements. What they expect from you is to share in their passion, energy and commitment to their values and work as part of a team to achieve their business goals.
We have a variety of jobs within the Events and Media sector at present, so if this one is not suitable but you have all the necessary experience; please call me on to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.