Senior Account Manager
Senior/Key Account Manager/Strategic/client facing/£competitive basic/uncapped commission/remote working/outer London/Kent/Surrey/
What`s in it for you?
They are offering a competitive, attractive, basic salary and uncapped commission, generous holiday allowance, pension and a real career opportunity with a business that is at an exciting time in its development and expansion.
The company believes that you are not just building a career but building a life. They believe in all their people and realise that their success is a direct result of their commitment in offering great opportunities for your career. If you enjoy working in a dynamic environment and are looking for a chance to become a key part of one of the leading UK Customer Management Outsourcers then hit "apply" and send your details for immediate review, comment and feedback on your application.
A little bit about the business:
The business has several UK centres of excellence powered by cutting edge technology, data analytics, tools and insight.
The business helps to revolutionise the experiences they create for their customers by making brand interactions seamless, meaningful and memorable and drive a measurable ROI alongside uplifts in revenues and customer satisfaction.
The main purpose of the role:
As their Senior Key Account Manager, you will be responsible for maintaining and growing relationships and values with their HIGH-END client brands. You will have full responsibility for achieving sales quotas and strategic account objectives including identifying and developing innovations in service industry.
A little about what you will be doing:
- Identify new sales opportunities by using a consultative approach to business with their corporate, high end clients
- Possess the ability to deliver a measurable return on investment to their clients and the business
- Lead the creation and development of winning bids and opportunities resulting in the generation of income
- Co-ordinate the involvement of internal stakeholders
- Attend client meetings, conference and industry events
What do you need to be able to excel in this role?
- Have proven experience with high end, corporate brands in a commercial and customer experience environment
- Full clean driving licence (pool car provided or mileage paid)
- can travel within the UK to client and group meetings as required
- In-depth knowledge of the outsourced customer contact industry, current trends, future innovations and client challenges
- Excellent IT capabilities along with great written and verbal communication/presentation skills
- Creative talent and the ability to negotiate and manage known brand clients at Director and C level
- Excellent time management and organisation skills
- Socially adept, able to work to deadlines and under pressure
Happy to have a confidential conversation regarding the role - O2O8 879 1O74