Purchase Ledger Assistant
A fast growing manufacturing company based in Halifax are looking for a Purchase Ledger Assistant to join their team due to growth. The main duties will be to assist in the preparation and maintenance of the Purchase Ledger, but other responsibilities will be required when necessary. Duties will include:
- Raising Purchase Orders and reconciling supplier accounts on Purchase Ledger
- Filing all paperwork generated within the Accounts team
- Credit control
- Coordinating with suppliers and customers as needed
- Supporting all aspects of accounting function
- Working efficiently and effectively as part of a team
- Checking invoices
- Working out VAT payments Check and reconcile statements
- File invoices and statements
- Deal with purchase enquiries
This is a fantastic opportunity for somebody with Purchase Ledger experience to join a friendly and hands on team.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.