As a result of continued growth, we are looking to expand our management team with a new Contracts Manager. The IRL Group is a company based in Loughborough that works across the UK.
We supply a comprehensive range of industrial floorings and resin based flooring services and solutions. We are fortunate to work with all the leading floor material manufacturers to ensure that our clients always get the best product specification tailored to their individual requirements.
This role will report into the Contracts Director and will be responsible for planning and monitoring project delivery within budget and working with the customers to ensure that all of the customers’ expectations are met.
As a Contracts Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Project delivery and monitoring of the projects to ensure a level of finish which will exceed our customers’ expectations.
- Leading and motivating teams to ensure that agreements are delivered on time and within budget.
- Working closely with the customer to ensure satisfaction whilst also being able to identify further opportunities for our products and services.
- Ensuring compliance with Health & Safety Legislation and Safety Management Systems.
The successful Contracts Manager will have the following skills and experience:
- Have worked within a similar role within industrial flooring or have experience within the construction industry.
- You will have experience of running multiple projects at any one time.
- Knowledge of resin flooring or relevant contract flooring in the commercial or industrial sector will be an advantage.
- Be a good man manager with an eye for detail.
- Have an ability to work within a constantly changing environment as the company grows and develops and is willing to take up new challenges and is looking for an opportunity to progress within a business.
- Full UK driving license with no more than 6 points.
The position is based from the Head Office in Loughborough but will involve a significant amount of time on site, involving extensive travelling throughout the UK. In return the Contracts Manager will receive a salary of £40,000 + a car allowance and excellent package.
To apply for this role please send a copy of your CV.
Closing date for applications is May 10th 2017.