Call Centre Team Leader
My client is one of the UK’s leading customer generation companies. We are a rapidly growing business - we topped the Sunday Times Tech Track, and since then grew 278% per annum before tripling in size again. We now employ over 350 staff in the UK and USA, and conduct marketing activities in more than 120 countries.
We are on a mission to accelerate our clients’ growth by building the world’s most effective marketing platform through a passion for data, relentless innovation and the development of world class teams.
Company culture is very important to us, and that is why we were voted in the top 4 places to work in the Sunday Times Best Companies List 2016, and why we are constantly looking for ways to make them an even better place to work. As well as providing a fun and inspiring workplace, we have clear values that inform everything we do, ensuring all of our teams are driving to be world class, constantly innovating and inspiring positivity in their colleagues. We don’t just talk about our values, we live them.
The Call Centre Supervisor Role
We are looking for a Call Centre Supervisor to look after our expanding B2C team. This role will encompass both work-flow management and performance management - there's also the potential for you to self-develop and progress rapidly within the company.
What will the Call Centre Supervisor be doing?
- Ensuring that current policies and procedures are being adhered to.
- Creating and implementing new policies such as employee absenteeism.
- Working with the management team to ensure the rota best reflects high-performing staff.
- Setting clear objectives and timescales for current staff
- Coaching and mentoring current team, and holding weekly 121s
- Managing staff attendance
- Own reward and recognition for the team
- Day to day floor management
- Liaise with HR to solve any employee issues.
What are we looking for in a Call Centre Supervisor?
- Previous experience working within a Call Centre - proven examples of coaching, mentoring and dealing with staff issues.
- Proficient with Google Docs, Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Working knowledge of Trello and Slack an advantage.
- Consistently challenging current processes and implementing solutions
- Proficient knowledge of Excel & Data Analysis
- £competitive + excellent bonus
- £1000 Training Budget per annum
- Unlimited Book Allowance
- Charity Days
- Free food and fruit throughout the day
- Relaxed, informal culture - no dress code
- Hours 9-5 Monday-Friday - we promote a work/life balance culture
- Monthly companywide lunches
- Gaming and book clubs
- Sports clubs including Football, Running, Volleyball, Yoga and Cycling
- Corporate gym membership
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Family First culture
- Regular social nights out
- Trips to Ibiza for all staff on achieving annual targets