Sales Administrator / Credit Control - Spanish Speaking
Job Title: Sales Administrator / Credit Control - Spanish Speaking
Location: NW10, North West London
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
The company is a 25 year, leading UK Technology business that sells LED and memory related products such as DRAM, SSDs, USBs, and memory cards into the reseller channel. Their passion is to introduce the latest memory products built on quality, reliability and great prices.
You will work with Customer Service and Credit Control team in UK and Spain to enable the sales department to run at optimum efficiency.
- Preparing sales quotations and following up potential orders with Spanish customers
- Developing new business and maintaining successful working relationships with customers in Spain
- Providing office sales support for Sales Manager in our Spanish office
- Processing orders and arranging deliveries
- Chasing outstanding debts for UK and International customers
- Working closely with Sales team in UK and Spain to resolve both internal and external queries
- Ensure follow-up actions (returning calls, account application forms, RMAs, PODs etc.) are completed within the promised time scales
- Must have excellent spoken and written English and Spanish
Desirable applicants will have:
- 1-2 years Sales Ledger/Customer Service experience with some direct Credit Control experience preferred
- Self motivation, flexibility, and the ability to work accurately without supervision
- Attention to detail
- Intermediate excel skills (formulae, VLOOKUP, Pivot tables)
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Sales Administrator, Sales Admin, Administrator, Admin, Sales Support, Customer Services, Customer Services Administrator, Office Administrator, Credit Control, Sales Ledger Administrator, Office Admin, Office Assistant, Office Associate, Office Support, General Admin, Accounts Receivable Clerk, Team Administrator, Team Admin will also be considered for this role.