Solution Consultant (Application)
£30,000 - £37,000 per annum (with great benefits package)
Nottingham City Centre
You’ll be responsible for the success of projects, from project kick-off through to go live and beyond. You will have a solutions led approach to your thinking with a record of accomplishment in solving complex problems. This will be married with experience of applications, and what is achievable within the product.
You must be a people person, you must know how to win professional 'friends’ and influence key stakeholders within the project remit and being aware of the commercial landscape of your clients. You will use a blend of strong leadership and your background in rolling out IT projects, to ensure everything we do is to an exceptional standard.
- Lead client meetings with clear plans, performance to budget and goals.
- Understand all features and benefits of our product offerings to maximise the success of each project.
- Advise customers of where the technical limits are and help them find ways to solve the problems
- Apply configuration changes to software ensuring all changes are tested and appropriate.
- Configure reports or dashboards on our system, with support on data structures as required.
- Taking complex subjects and explaining them to customers
- Supporting presales activities and presenting solutions that customer can buy.
- Motivate the project team when timelines are tight, and not be afraid to jump in and help on any subject matter.
- Ensure systems are up to date and ensure clear communication of actions between the team
Skills / Experience / Attributes
The ideal candidate will demonstrate the following qualities:
- At least 3 years’ experience of implementing IT projects, preferably SaaS
- Accountability for project success and solving challenges that arise during the project lifecycle.
- Remains calm under pressure and works well in a fast paced environment
- Advanced Excel skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience work in B2B environments and with working in FMCG retail (private brands is a plus)
- Experience of large scale change control projects with internal and external users, with focus on engagement techniques.
- Personable, enthusiastic and hardworking
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.