Care Home Manager
Care Home Manager Wanted-Reading - up to £60k +Bonus- Interviewing immediately!
An exciting opportunity has become available with a fantastic luxury care organisation as Care Home Manager. This is a new, purpose-built home will include state of the art services and features large, spacious en-suite rooms for all residents.
What are they looking for?
- You might be a Home Manager looking for a change of career
- Ideally you will be a natural leader with compassion and excellent communication skills
- You will be required to work under pressure and be able to build relationships
- Experience in managing staff teams
- For this position you must have the ability to build a relationship with residents and their families
- Relevant experience, 3 years ideally
- Commercial awareness
- Proven track record of good CQC reports
- Excellent communication skills
- Deciding and initiating action
The successful applicant will;
- Have a proven track record managing teams in an elderly care environment
- A qualified RGN/RMN/RN is desirable but not essential
- Have the right to work in the UK
- Have a clean DBS
- Ensuring quality of care for Residents
- Up to £60k per annum plus bonus
- Manage the day to day running of the home
- Increasing standards of care and kindness
- Increasing occupancy and profitability
- Operating efficiency
- Maintaining clear and accurate medication records
- Provide valuable support, to the team around you
- Knowledge and experience with CQC and DOLs
If you are interested in hearing more about this vacancy please contact Maria Hunt on or alternatively send me your CV via email .
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month. So if this position is not for you but you know someone who might be interested why not earn a bit of cash anyway!
Keywords; Elderly, Dementia, Nurse, Home Manager, Reading