Finance Business Partner
A leading global Consultancy based in London are currently in the process of recruiting a Finance Business Partner to support the Finance Director.
The main objective of this role is to ensure the accurate maintenance and management of the financial accounts, to prepare key management information and to provide active support to the senior management.
* Preparation and reporting of monthly Management Information packs for the Board
* Business Partnering with the Consultants to manage WIP and timesheet management
* Preparation, analysis and tracking of client profitability reports
* Other ad hoc commercial analysis to support business improvement, growth and investment
* Managing and updating cash flow
* Annual budgets and quarterly forecasting updates
* Statutory accounts preparation & managing tax returns (can always expand in the interview)
* Overseeing debtors and sales ledger including
* Managing payroll activities including expenses, P11D, tax returns and pensions
- Degree-level education in a numerate discipline
- Qualified ACA or ACCA
- ability to work in a Fast paced environment
- Dealing with external contacts including customers/suppliers
- Familiarisation with SAGE
- Experience working in the consultancy or marketing environments
If interested in this role, please contact me on .