IT Business Analyst Supply Chain Systems
We are currently recruiting for an IT Business Analyst for a leading international retailer based in Feltham (West London).
The Business Process Analyst needs to understand the business change needs, assessing the impact of those changes, capturing, analysing and documenting requirements and then supporting the communication and delivery of those requirements with relevant parties. This will cover both continuous improvement and step change.
Focused on the early part of the project life cycle and an assurance role through to project closure.
Assess the impact of business change needs or initiatives and providing expert advice on proposed solutions
Capture the business requirements for changes through close interaction with users
Liaise with technical IT departments to ensure successful delivery of business requirements (Applications Support, I.S.D etc)
Thoroughly test developments to ensure successful product delivery and ensure successful deployment to live environment
Ensure successful deployment to live environments so that the desired business benefits can be met
Production of the relevant Project Documentation at the various stages of a project (Project Brief, Interface SDS, Business Case etc.)
Undertake other reasonable support duties as needed by the business function.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements
- Experience in working on successful projects of all sizes
- Strong stakeholder & relationship management skills, tactful diplomat, assists in the facilitation of team and client meetings and a team player working across multiple virtual teams
- Communications skills, both written and verbal, at all levels within the business along with good relationship building skills and the ability to win the confidence of others.
- Possesses understanding in the areas of application programming, database and system design and experience in the management and implementation of applications and business change
- Excellent system testing skills and understanding of structured testing life cycles
- The ability to manage a high workload using a structured and logical approach.
- The ability to manage conflicting priorities and where required identify creative solutions.
- Knowledge of project methodologies
- Ideally previous experience of working within IT Project environment
- Able to demonstrate good team working