French Speaking Accounts Receivable Clerk
Opportunity to be part of a brand new team, looking to oversee all accounts receivable processes across their French market.
Part of a global group this leading retail and wholesale business based in Luton is in an exciting phase of growth. A company who are at the premium end of the market and are passionate about their products and market offering. A company who truly believe in all their staff going on a journey with them and therefore rewarding them accordingly not only with great salary, bonuses and package but a great fun place to work where you are encouraged to develop professionally and personally
Accounts Receivable Clerk :
- Monthly bank reconciliation - all bank accounts and currencies - ensuring that this is completed within 3 working days
- Downloading all bank statements and reconciling AR & AP
- Allocation of money received into all bank accounts via on line bank statements
- Direct debit collections and rejections ensuring all uploaded on correct day
- Credit card collections reconciled and uploaded onto the system
- Obtaining missing remittances to enable correct allocations
- Dealing with queries directed from all teams regarding cash uploaded or allocated
- Training and developing existing work colleagues and new staff.
- Daily banking as required
- Responsibility of all aspects of credit control and their relating queries or issues
- Any adhoc duties as requested by Manager.
Accounts Receivable Clerk Requirements:
- Fluent in both spoken and written French and English
- Experience in Accounts Receivable.
Great package with flexible benefits and a culture of rewarding staff for hard work and performance