Business Development Manager
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER - FRESH PRODUCE - FOODSERVICE - LONDON
£30,000 - £40,000 Basic + Uncapped Bonus + Mobile + Laptop + Pension + 20 days Hols + BH's
My client is one of the market leading companies of its kind within the. They supply predominantly Fresh Produce into Foodservice End User. In line with the growth plans comes succession planning, therefore the path for progression is very real and carries numerous opportunities for candidates with the right aspirations and capabilities.
As a Business Development Manager you will be responsible for:
- Selling Food into the Foodservice End User marketplace - the premium, high-end of the market
- 70% of your role will be focussed on New Business Development
- Dealing with Buyers, Owners, Chefs
- You will be responsible for fully developing the existing customer accounts within the area with particular attention being paid to National Business.
- Working closely with National Accounts to drive sales
- Full P&L responsibility for the accounts which come under your remit
- Hitting your individual objectives whilst equally contributing to the team's goals and targets in terms of revenue and profitability
- You MUST have experience selling Food/Drink into Foodservice End User
- You will be looking to move forward to a new challenge and not running away from something
- You will be a natural HUNTER - a strong Business Development Manager
- You could be someone who is now looking for more responsibility and more autonomy in your role
- You must be tenacious and willing to apply the work ethic required to be successful
- You will incredibly driven and have the desire to work in a people-centric environment - you put in the hard work, you will get the support and rewards in return
- You will ideally live in the South East, commutable to London
- All candidates must have a genuine passion for the industry - you must be a foodie and have the ability to relate to Chefs
On offer to the successful candidate is an attractive basic salary and benefits, giving you the ability to work with a dynamic, fast-growing company where the career opportunities are inexhaustible.
For more information on this and many more FMCG Sales roles throughout the UK, then please contact Mandy Matley along with your CV
National Account Executive, National Account Manager, Business Development Manager, FMCG, Sales, Account Manager, Senior Business Development Manager