Internal Communications Manager
The Internal Communications Manager will play a key part in the business as they go through a business change. The change is going to effect staff members day to day jobs and needs to be communicated effectively. You will be part of a project team to be a champion for change. The right person for this role will be able to speak to everyone in the business and hold their own in a board meeting. This is an initial 6 month contract with a view to extend.
My client is a property maintenance company based in Bristol, they provide a wide range of services Nationwide. This company has a long standing history of excellence and are well respected within the industry.
The Internal Communications Manager will be responsible for:
The Internal Communications Manager will have:
- Degree in journalism, communications, public relations or marketing
- A background in working within a communications team
- Demonstrable knowledge in writing for various audiences
- A background in managing complex projects and advising senior managers
You will be:
- Professional and able to communicate with all staff across the business from entry level to board members
- Able to sniff out a good story and write them quickly