Key Stage One Teacher
This excellent inner city school is seeking a talented Key Stage One (KS1) teacher to join their team In September The school was recently graded 'Outstanding' by OFSTED and offers excellent opportunities for all its teachers and exceptional CPD support.
This is an outstanding primary school that provides an excellent education, characterised by a first-rate curriculum and the rigour of high quality teaching. This is coupled with a warm, supportive and personalised ethos and high aspirations.
The school is school benefits from a large outdoor space and beautiful Victorian school buildings, which make it a wonderful place to learn and work. The Headteacher encourages candidates to organise school visits prior to interviews.
The School is located in East London, close to a tube station. It has excellent public transport links including, tube, bus and national rail.
The successful candidate must:
- Hold a recognised formal teaching qualification (e.g. B.Ed or PGCE)
- Have a team approach to teaching and learning with good collaborative and communication skills.
- demonstrate consistently strong classroom practice which promotes progress and personal growth,
- Be highly organised with excellent preparation skills
The benefits of working with this school include:
- a committed and supportive staff in a friendly and well-resourced school,
- opportunity to engage with innovative CPD and a commitment for sustained improvement and development,
- opportunity to work closely with other schools in partnership networks,
If you are interested in applying to this fantastic Key Stage One (KS1) opportunity at an 'Outstanding" inner London School then please send your CV to Luke at Reeson Education.