Finance Business Partner
Our client, a busy property management business, is looking for a Commercial Finance Manager to partner with one of their specialist divisions. This will involve working alongside the MD of the division to grow their department and offers progression quickly to a Finance Director role.
- Takes responsibility of both financial and non-financial (operational metrics) weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reporting, to set timeframes
- Establishing a rolling forecast to help track to targets and provide basis for forward thinking/planning and support decision making/ strategic implementation
- Ownership of Divisional P&L, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow through monthly reporting and messaging to Group FC and Divisional MD and drive/improve reporting capabilities
- Analysis and overview of regional P&Ls and presenting monthly highlights to Operational stakeholders including highlighting opportunities and threats
- Understanding reasons for variances to forecast, providing data and analysis to ensure senior stakeholders are aware and agree corrective actions
- Managing the budget and forecast process and partnering with relevant stakeholders to take ownership and identify targets in-line with growth plans of the wider business
- Business Partnering with relevant stakeholders to design and implement KPIs, Balance Scorecard reporting and ensuring Operational teams understand financial implications of their activities
- Overseeing annual statutory audit for division (entities that roll up into respective area) and preparation of statutory accounts
- Drives financial initiatives, including on-going monitoring for delivery and monthly reporting of findings
- Appetite for systems migration and heavy involvement with scoping and implementing new Finance System
- In-direct management of Corporate transactional team to ensure sufficient input of data in order to drive accurate output/reporting
- Ad hoc duties and projects as required to support Group FC
Please apply if you are a qualified accountant with 3+ years' post-qualification experience within a commercial business partnering role. This client will be interviewing from next Tuesday so please apply now if interested.
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of 4 distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance and Pro-Education: