Graduate Tax Trainee
An opportunity to join a top 20 ranked accountancy firm as a Tax Trainee based at their office in Ashford, Kent.
Centrally based, the office is a short walk from Ashford International station.
If the world of tax is where you're heading then this entrance opportunity is just what you are looking for. Roles such as these are in high demand so you will be certain that this is the route you want to take and be ready to demonstrate this during the recruitment process.
- A 2017 graduate with at least a 2:1 classification
- Grades A or B at GCSE's to include Mathematics and English
- Graduates from 2016 are welcome to apply if you have relevant tax work experience
- Be committed to a career in tax
- Be looking to study the ATT and then the CTA professional tax qualifications
- First class communication and presentation skills
- Have your own transport
Please contact David Waddell or Alice Hardy to discuss this opportunity.Harvey John Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.