Finance Manager - TV Production Company
Our client is an award-winning TV Production company looking for a Management Accountant to work closely with the Finance Director and leadership team. The business is in an exciting period of growth and are now one of the largest productions companies in their space.
The role responsibilities will include but not limited to;
- Preparation of budgets, forecasts and cashflow analysis
- Preparing full sets of monthly Management Accounts
- Production Accounting, cost reports, cashflow, production budgets and production closures
- Review of broadcaster contracts, tranche payments and variance analysis
- Preparing the year end accounts pack
- Prepare company payroll for external payroll provider
- Set-up and maintenance of financial guidelines.
- Streamline the finance processes to maximise results
- VAT returns, Dividends, Bonus Structure, R&D Tax Claims and HMRC Production Tax Credit.
- Intercompany accounting
The Finance Director is looking for qualified or part qualified ACCA/CIMA candidate to join the team and business partner the senior stakeholder and drive this team forward. You will have exposure to TV Production, Media or Creative industries and have proven team management experience.
Interviews will be conducted on the week commencing the 17th, so please contact Radley Green to be considered.
Radley Green acts as an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.