Client Relationship Manager
We are a highly successful consultancy business within the Food & Beverage/Supply Chain/FMCG and Hospitality sectors. Due to our continued success and growth we are now seeking an experienced Client Relationship Manager to join our team in Milton Keynes. Key aspects of the role are:
- To manage all aspects of the acquisition process for new contacts to promote the services of the Company;
- To determine markets and potential new clients and generate new relationships in order to develop the sales pipeline;
- To identify new business opportunities, manage early part of the sales process and obtain new potential client meetings for the Sales Team;
- To develop and own relationships with clients and prospects; and
- To assess, identify, track, manage and report on pipeline growth in line with KPI’s.
We invest in people, and it is our people that help to develop our Company. Our team plays to strengths in an encouraging environment where we try to keep paths free of obstacles. Here we support our team in exploring and developing areas of expertise. We’re happiest when people are getting exposed to things that interest them and if they’re ready for the next step, we’re all for accelerating the process. For us, failure is to be embraced as a learning opportunity. A supportive and can do culture, with a focus on career development is what drives us…as well as fun, we like to have fun!
To be considered for the role, you must have:
- Experienced Account/Client Manager
- Previous telemarketing experence
- Proven ability to influence, persuaded and negotiate at a senior level
- Experience within the foodservice industry (desirable)
- High level of attention to detail
- Excellent listener and ability to understand and establish clients’ needs
- Hardworking, self-motivated, enthusiastic, flexible, high energy, persistent, tenacious
- Exceptional interpersonal and customer service skills, telephone manner when building outstanding customer relationships
If this sounds like you, please hit the APPLY button and submit a copy of your up to date CV. Please also include details of your current salary, benefits and notice period. Closing date for applications is 23 April 2017.