An API Developer is required to join a leading internet security company based in Birmingham City Centre.
API Developer / PHP Developer / Back End Web Developer
up to £45k dependant on experience, central location close to local transport links
Birmingham City Centre, commutable from West Bromwich, Wolverhampton, Worcester, Derby, Leicester, Nottingham and Leamington Spa
An API Developer is required to join an international market leading internet Security Company based in Birmingham City Centre. The ideal API Web Developer will be working with an expanding team on their market leading product. You will have strong commercial experience as you will be required to hit the ground running, and will have a real enthusiasm for development and applications. As a confident developer you will be helping the team developing internal and external API functions.
- Strong commercial experience with PHP Development
- MVC Frameworks, Zend or Laravel
- Excellent knowledge of MySQL
- Knowledge of Unix and Linux Systems
- Ability to work in an agile environment.
- Full software development experience, including testing, prototyping and deployment
- Experience with Continuous Integration, preferably Jenkins or Hudson
- Experience with Git Version Control.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of AWS or cloud architectures
Up to £45k, close to local transport links, private medical and life insurance, equipment, annual salary reviews
If you are interested in applying for this role please send your CV through the link to Alice Patterson or Emma Stevens now, or call us on for a confidential chat.
This Advert is posted by CV Bay Ltd a UK based IT Recruitment Consultancy, on behalf of one of our client's. All of our Job Adverts are for live Jobs that we are pro-actively recruiting for.
If this particular Vacancy isn't of interest to you, but you are looking for work in a similar field, please get in touch, as we have new vacancies registered on a daily basis.