Sales and Business Development Manager
Do you want to work for an employer who takes pride in being different, an employer who takes a different perspective by looking after the individual and their interests?
If you answered YES to the above then read on;
Our client, is the UK’s leading company in talent strategy and trends, they have a proven track record of results to show how they have helped hundreds of businesses and thousands of individuals realise their ambitions.
This is a great opportunity for you to join a thriving well established provider with a great client base and interesting, challenging work, allowing you to reach your full potential with their expertise working within the York, East Riding, North, South and West Yorkshire area.
Reporting to the CEO, the Sales and Business Development Manager will ensure optimum performance to develop business with new and existing customers and to achieve stretching targets across the range of services. S/he will plan and implement sales to major accounts of high strategic importance where cultivating relationships, identifying opportunities, account management skills and identifying and addressing customer needs are critical.
The use of effective communication and building a strong and effective sales pipeline will be essential to drive sales and assure customer satisfaction and loyalty.
The Ideal Candidate will demonstrate
- A successful track record in both securing new business and in managing ongoing relationships
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail in management of sales and business development activities
- Comprehensive knowledge and the skill set to work independently while providing great reports and communications with the senior management team
- Wide and deep commercial experience providing expert competence
- Experience of planning, managing and organising resources within short/medium and long-term time-scales within the overall strategic sales framework
- Experience within the training and education sector
- Experienced using cloud based CRM system
This a permanent and full time role.
The salary will reflect the experience and current terms of the appointed candidate and is expected to be in the range £23k with a bonus package