As our Consumer Finance division continues to grow from strength to strength so is our workforce. Our fun, energetic collections department is going through some exciting growth and we want to hear from people that are passionate about delivering exceptional customer service and putting the customer first.
No Collections Experience? No need to panic!
We want to provide a platform for everyone to fulfil their career potential and ambitions. Our business is about giving opportunities to people that want to reinforce us as the leader in the markets we operate in.
- Taking inbound calls from customers who are in arrears with their accounts as well as outbound calling
- Dealing with accounts in arears from 1 day to 90+ days
- Liaising with customers, making affordable arrangements
- Taking payments via credit/debit card
- Identifying and flagging financial difficulty customers
- Sending out confirmation letters
- Identifying and highlighting fraudulent accounts
The hours for this role do require some flexibility with our shift patterns covering a 37 hour week as follows:
2 early shifts (8-4.30) / 2 late shifts (11.30-8) Mon - Thur. Alternate Fridays & Saturdays (Week 1 Friday 8-11, off Saturday, week 2 Friday 10.30-7 and Saturday 9-12.30)
- Previous customer service skills and experience
- Proven track record in dealing with difficult conversations and resolving complaints
- Problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail and eye for accuracy
- Finance & banking industry experience is desirable but not essential