Group Tax Manager Norfolk Area
WANTED GROUP TAX ADVISOR ACCA/CTA NORFOLK AREA.
ARE YOU LOOKING TO BECOME A SUCCESS IN AN INTERNATIONAL FIRM?
DO YOU HAVE EXPERIENCE AND VALUE TO ADD TOO A GREAT COMPANY?
An opportunity within a prestigiouscompany for an experiencedGroup tax advisor who is ACCA/CTAqualified.
My client is looking for a Group Tax manager to work in conjunction with the senior group tax manager on a range of businesses across the group. My client is involved in the oil and gas industry.
This Role will Require:
- Be a subject matter expert on operational tax requirements and assist the business’s compliance with all operationaltax regulatory requirements
- Liaise closely with the business to provide tax advice and guidance on UK and Non UK Projects
- Liaise closely with colleagues in Finance function to provide tax advice and guidance to help them meet their tax compliance and filing obligations.
- Be the project lead for operational tax related projects
- Provide training to all relevant colleagues on operational taxes to ensure appropriate knowledge is shared across the business
- Assist the corporatefunctions with other general taxmatters such as VAT and employee taxissues.
The successful candidate will possess
- ACCA qualified with experience in international tax and transfer pricing.
- CIOT / CTA is desirable.
- A full UK Driving licence
- A passion for numbers
- The ability to develop and producesustainableprocesses with detailed fiscal issues across the groups businesses and internationally.
- The ability to travel across the world to variouscountries.
- Excellent communication and interpersonalskills.
- Self-motivated, a team player, hardworking, flexible.
- Polite punctual and well presented.
The exact type of work you undertake will depend upon your experience, but this role provides a real opportunity to develop skills within a successful working environment.The successful applicant will have solid personal tax experience gained while working in an accountancy firm.
If you match the above criteria and are eager to work with a company that rewards their staff, then please get in touch.
If you have a proven track record, then our client is prepared to offer a package designed to attract and retain the best.
WE ARE SHORT-LISTING FOR THIS POSITION - APPLY IN CONFIDENCE NOW
Prima Ardelle Associates are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within the Code of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003 only suitable applicants will be contacted.