Business Development Executive
For: Business Development Executive
Attractive package including a basic pay dependent on experience of up to £35k, and an OTE bonus of £15k Uncapped. Car, mobile and laptop also provided.
Due to an exciting period of growth our client is looking to recruit an experienced sales professional to cover mainly the South East of England. Candidates will ideally be based in and around the outer M25 area.
In this role you will need to demonstrate a consultative approach to selling with strong closing ability. Experience and strong skills in sales, cold-calling, quality appointment making with a real 'hands on' attitude and can-do attitude are essential skills. The candidate will also be able to provide evidence of continued achievement in exceeding targets particularly with winning new business.
- An unblemished track record in new business sales, where you can clearly demonstrate a record of overachievement, success and a thirst for selling.
- To be able to prioritise your time between selling to new clients and occasionally selling products into existing clients.
- Able to work effectively at all levels within a customer’s organisation
- A very "hands on" working style where you will be talking to, selling and servicing the client base.
- Ability to influence own success through cold-calling, making own appointments and following up meetings to ensure no opportunity is missed.
- A passion for outstanding customer sales and service that enhances the company's very high reputation within our industry
- On occasions you may be required to provide soft training to staff of one of the core portfolio items, so some experience of training would be useful but not essential.
- Must be willing to travel, so a clean driving license is essential.