Role: Assistant Accountant
Duration: 3 months
Salary: £25,000 (pro rata)
Our client based near Mildenhall currently has an urgent requirement for an Assistant Accountant to join their team for a 3 month contract.
· Treasury of 2 banks and 2 currencies.
· Sage reconciliation of both banks in foreign currencies.
· Payroll, check and prepare payments for both branches and expats.
· Manage and reconcile Creditor Ledgers.
· Preparing/presenting financial reports for management when requested.
· Prepare Monthly Management accounts for two foreign branches.
· Manage Petty Cash for branch foreign accounts.
· Prepare Year End Audit schedules.
· Keeping track record and monitoring of various contracts and certificates.
· Reconciliation of Withholding Tax.
For UK Branch:
· Treasury of bank account and its three currencies.
· Sage bank reconciliation of all three accounts (GBP/USD/EUR).
· Electronic upload of bacs payments for UK supplier payment runs each week. Including all
· Send all remittances via email.
· Manage and reconcile/contra of Debtors & Creditor ledgers.
· Reconcile/Contra Inter?Company ledgers.
· Dealing with supplier queries via phone and email.
· Assisting with the UK Year End Audit Schedules.
· Manage all utility accounts.
· Manage all Bank Direct Debits / Standing orders.
Please apply for immediate consideration; this is an excellent Temporary position with an immediate start