Would you consider yourself an experienced Event Manager, looking for a new and exciting opportunity?
Has anyone ever told you that you are outstanding at what you do?
We are looking for a fearless and talented individual like you who can join our mission to be the best that the industry has to offer. We want you to bring your unique set of skills and experience to a special place where you can reach your true potential.
Is this you?
Working with internationally recognised and market leading brands, this role will push you to your limits and enable you to grow in capability and confidence. There is an excellent support network and a team of industry professionals around you while you get to grips with the job.
Hopefully over time you will establish yourself as the go to person and will join a long list of predecessors that have gone on to inspire the next generations of people under you.
The role will entail full creation and management of the event, including delegate and budget management, venue sourcing, cost negotiation and travel arrangements.
Event Manager | Event | Event Management | Management | Event Coordinator | Event Organiser
Additional Salary Information:
Free parking, 22 days annual leave - increasing with service.
- Previous experience of creation and management of events.
- Delegate and budget management.
- Venue sourcing experience.
- Previous experience of managing travel arrangements.
- Ability to travel to UK and worldwide events.
- Experience within incentive travel including knowledge of booking travel for delegates (visa management), hotel chains and DMC's.
- Previous experience of working with a similar role.
This leading Channel Marketing agency has been successfully working with some of the largest blue chip IT vendors for the last 15 years.