This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Payroll Administrator to join this busy successful company.
The ideal candidate will have end to end payroll experience and be looking to build a career in payroll.
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a competitive salary and company benefits and an excellent working environment.
Duties and Responsibilities
- processing end-to-end payroll
- dealing with starter and leaver documentation
- handling additional payroll processes including SMP, SSP, attachment of earnings, paternity leave payments etc.
- occasional calculating gross to net payments manually
- payroll processing for a wide range of staff with varied payments, including over time, shift premiums and bonuses
Strong payroll experience and an ability to deal with a wide range of people with payroll queries.