Field Service Engineer
Our client is an industry leading organisation, established over 30yrs ago. A reputable materials handling equipment, sales and service specialist, looking to add to their talented workforce. The ideal candidate will be an experienced engineer, specifically in repairing materials handling equipment.
Several positions, ideally suited to candidates located in Merseyside or West Lancs.
- Be a time served engineer
- Experience in carrying out maintenance of handling material repairs on LPG, diesel and electrically operated equipment
- Have excellent knowledge of hydraulic systems
- Have excellent knowledge of pneumatic systems
- Have excellent knowledge of control systems
- Be an accomplished track record in fault diagnostics
- Have a full driving license
The right candidate should also have a courteous and friendly manner and be able to demonstrate excellent organisational skills.
If you are looking for a new challenge and a rewarding remuneration package, then we'd like to hear from you.