Sales Executive ~ Business Development ~ Country House Hotel
MELTON MOWBRAY / LEICESTERSHIRE
SALES EXECUTIVE (Business Development) ~ Pro Active
Country House Hote
25K Basic Salary + Commission...
+ Excellent benefits package including company benefit scheme, pension and meals on duty.
Stunning Country House Hotel situated close to Melton Mowbray with bespoke amenities for both the Leisure & Corporate markets offering state of the art Conference & Event facilities alongside a thriving Wedding Business
This is a great opportunity to join an operation that genuinely values their staff and can offer personal training & development opportunities to meet your career goals
Conference & Banqueting to 200 / 50 Weddings PA (Often Exclusive)
A GREAT OPPORTUNITY WORKING FOR A GREAT COMPANY
- Company Car (Pool)
- Laptop / Mobile Etc
- Excellent Company Benefits
On behalf of our client we seek a talented Sales Executive seeking out "New Business" for their stunning 4* - 65 Bedroom Country House Style Hotel
A driven and purely pro active role to suit someone who just loves to sell, drive new sales and meet business targets & forecasts in this highly competitive field
You will be working for excellent "forward thinking" employers well known for rewarding success and who genuinely value their staff
The Hotel offers a mix of Corporate, Leisure & Wedding Business all at the highest of quality standards
You will need an excellent & proven track record of PRO ACTIVE SALES and achievement from within a similar Conference / Hotel and Training Venue environment with a minimum of 1 year’s recent new business development experience in the industry.
Commercially Aware, Results Driven, Organised, Dynamic, Creative and Imaginative
An excellent communicator with exceptional attention to detail and the passion to go the extra mile to succeed
Familiar with working remotely
Pro active sales ~ for all areas of the Hotel
Maximise the occupancy of Rooms, Conferences, Events & Training space at the highest achievable rate within the guidelines of the pricing structure.
- To arrange and conduct meetings with prospective clients in their workplace and at the venue
- Entertain clients as necessary at business breakfasts, lunches and dinners
- Prepare and present client proposals, give full quotations and negotiate on rates when required
- Build relationships with clients and agents through regular contact and follow up.
- Through sales calls, attending exhibitions and other forms of networking, develop new customers and identify additional business from existing customers
- Work with the marketing / sales teams to plan mail shots and follow-up of responses
- Attend sales and marketing meetings as required
- Participate in open days and exhibitions where new business opportunities exist.
- Communicate and share knowledge
- Assist the centre’s sales team in reaching the agreed targets each month.
- Ensure all customer service and processes are to set standards.
You will need to be an existing Sales Executive / Sales Manager that has a complete knowledge of the UK Hotels / Conference, Events and Training market place and can show a successful sales career path to date in this sector.
From a Hotels / Conference Venue background you will be"hungry", pro active sales driven individual who thrives on success and meeting / exceeding targets.
If you feel that your skills match this vacancy, then we would love to hear from you.
More detail can be offered on successful application.
Important : ~ Sorry but due to the number of applications we receive we will only be able to contact you should your skill set and experience match our clients requirements for this position.