SMT OPERATOR Surface Mount
Our client is an ISO90001 approved electronic sub contractor, working to IPC610A class 3 build standard and require an experienced technician for all areas of surface mount technology (SMT) manufacture. Based Basildon, Essex
They are using 3 MYDATA placement lines, 1 standalone line with MY12 machine, 2 Synergy lines MY-100 DX/ MY200 SX and MY200DX / MY200DX.
We are seeking an operator who has experience with SMT equipment.
Skills / Qualifications:
At least 1 year of experience running SMT machines, Screen Printing, Reflow ovens.
* Knowledge of Electronic components and PCB Layout
- Programming XY data. (not essential but would be a bonus)
* Ability to understand and interpret job packs / lists / Bill of Materials
* Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
* Work effectively to deadlines and time-scales
- Computer literate
- IPC Qualification ideal but not essential (can train on-site)
A flexible approach with a positive attitude will be required to join a very busy and growing company.
Off site My-Data training is provided to all personnel, which involves, beginning/advanced my-data training, maintenance course, and advanced package training.
Apply today for further information. This is a great opportunity to join a very successful and continually expanding electronics organisation.